A TEAR AND A SMILE

" I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart for the joys of the multitude. And I would not have the tears that sadness makes to flow from my every part turn into laughter. I would that my life remain a tear and a smile... A tear to unite me with those of broken heart; a smile to be a sign of my joy in existence."
-Kahlil Gibran-

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!^-^

Sembreak is all About Having Fun

Due to late make-up classes and exams, I just had my sembreak last October 26. Right after our fourth long exam and finals in Stat 131, I started my sembreak escapade with my college friends. We went on a movie date, a birthday treat from Steph. We watched Petrang Kabayo which was really funny and entertaining all at the same time. It somehow lessened the stress and pressure we felt because of the exams.

(With Steph, Cla, Mercy, Macar and Kier( taking the photo))

The next two days were spent with my mom. Since the first semester started, I had less bonding time with my family and spending three weeks in Manila without going home in the weekends was enough for me to miss them so much. I had fun shopping, eating, telling stories and watching movies with my mom.

Then came October 29, the much anticipated reunion with my dear highschool friends, St. Raphael. And it’s funny that even if we have grown years older, we all remained ‘a child at heart’. It’s amazing that I can still feel the Raphael Saints spirit just like the old times.Though only few of us were able to attend the reunion, we still had fun time reminiscing some of our HS activities such as the doxology and shibashi. We also sang some of our favorite classroom theme songs and yeah a never-ending story about Klarizz.

Aside from reminiscing our HS life and exchanging stories about our college experiences, we also played several games. In the afternoon, we were divided into three groups and we had some sort of amazing race.We lost in the game but still I love our cheer. :D

(Top row: Deidri, Rona, Kristine, Ronil, Cez, John, Ian

Bottom: Dianabeth, Emman, Jo, Ivan)

(Uno, Dos, Tres... Uno lang ang laging panalo! haha. with Uno groupmates, Rona, Berna, Gernie and Deidri)

(Billy, Ice, Keith Anne, Roxanne and Yvan(not in photo))

Finally, the highlight of my sembreak happened yesterday when our barkada, Cuztard Beybhies had an early celebration of our 4th anniversary. Same as before, we went at John’s place and had good time eating food. Haha! We also played at their playground and attempted to play badminton but failed because of the strong winds. Soon after, we were invited to watch a demo on a certain product that will make you look 10 years younger. When the demo was done, we left to prepare our merienda. After frying the french fries, Joamme, Berna and I left Gernie and John who were busy cooking the spaghetti to race using a scooter like thing that supposedly were for children's use only. I don’t know what that scooter like things were called and they don't look like a scooter after all but we did enjoy the ride and the race.

I had high hopes that we were going to be complete after so many failed reunion attempts and yeah, we still failed since Ian was not able to go yesterday. :((

Alright! Sembreak is not yet over! I still have one more week before I head back to Manila. Though my sembreak started really late, I can say that I had lotsssss of fun. Afterall, sembreak is all about having fun with the people you love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Cezz♥

My Photo
Plaridel, Bulacan, Philippines
I'm Cezz. Certified Iskolar ng Bayan. Dancer by heart. Writer by soul. Love me. Hate me. It's all up to you.♥

Drop By and Leave a Message ♥

Search This Blog ♥

Loading...